The main part of the Dossche Mills production consists of milling wheat. To give a clear overview, flours are subdivided into three categories: standard flour, special flour and pure flour. We have a broad standard assortment. We can also work on a tailor-made basis if we obtain a certain monthly volume.
* Standard flour: already contains a basic dose of improvers (vitamin C, malt, and enzymes). The final products are therefore characterized by a good dough tolerance and volume production. All standard flours are free of E-numbers, with the exception of ascorbic acid E300.
* Special flour: already contains a basic dose of improvers (vitamin C, malt, and enzymes) and is divided into 3 subcategories:
- Flour that has been extra dried which ensures higher water absorption. The moisture content is lower than the legal maximum of 15.5%. Dried flour results in a higher yield.
- Flour with an extra dose of improver (enzymes, emulsifiers) to enhance certain properties such as tolerance, freshness and crispiness.
- Extra dried flour that contains an extra dose of improver.
* Pure flour: white flour without ascorbic acid (vitamin C), malt, enzymes or other additives. All pure flours are E-number free.